Friday, May 28, 2010

Haunted House Of Blues



It was a full moon the night of the 27th of May. I was on my way to a Super Black Market show at the House Of Blues. I felt the moon's energy beaming down my neck, and was greeted midway through my journey by a little black cat I named Julio. I walked to Sunset to take the 2 and waited for quite some time, getting nervous I'd miss the show. I started to think the bus wasn't coming and I didn't know what to do! I made up my own moon chant, and decided that the bus was going to come in 30 seconds...I counted down...stood up...AND IT WAS THERE! No joke! Spooky eh?

There were a few interesting folks for 9:30pm on a Thursday.

1. Millionaire Metro Man - Quite well dressed, had a suit in a dry cleaners bag from The W hanging on the bus pole. Kept his head in his lap the entire time. I thought the plane was crashing.. But I think it was just his own personal plane. His shoes, obviously Italian leather, were as shiny as his greased hair. And he smelled sweetly of Givenchy. I never saw his face, he never moved an inch. Where was he going? There was only one more stop after mine.. And he didn't look ready to budge. So many questions have I.

2. Drunken Lovers - Arrived together, stumbled together, did not sit together...but left together. You solve that riddle!

3. ipad Douchebag - I mean...who brings an ipad on the bus?? Really.

My ride home was spent with a very friendly transsexual. She was quite pretty as well, with perfect legs of course. I could hardly tell she was once boy, her voice was the only thing that gave her away. She told me she was going to visit her sister in Vegas to see her new baby nephew. Her sister's husband hated her for her life choices and it was always a struggle making the visit, but this was an exception. I had to leave before her, but if she happens to stumble upon this one day.. I hope she had/has a good visit, and I hope everything works out. Don't let the man get you down honey!

Tis all fair beasts. Love to thee.

1 comment:

  1. this is great, girl! i'm loving the writing...you're wonderful and adorable...as are your mamma and daddy. come follow mine! nevardmusic.com
    keep it GOING!
    xoxo
    nevard (vardzie)

    ReplyDelete